Ironistic is seeking a Quality Assurance Auditor. The Quality Assurance Auditor will inspect and review our clients’ websites to identify potential functionality and display issues. The Auditor will work with internal and external teams.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), including basic technical information
- Detail-oriented with good organizational and project/time management skills, able to perform multiple tasks effectively and concurrently
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of the latest web trends
- Bachelor or Associate degree in web development/design, graphic design, marketing, communication, or a similar field preferred
- Agency experience is a plus!
Responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with internal departments to accomplish tasks/goals
- Recommend changes to sites in order to improve the overall performance and aesthetics of the site
- Accurately and efficiently report bugs and errors
- Meet all deadlines put in place by your manager
- Assist your team in completing daily requests & tasks
- Play a key role in the audit process by attending project reviews and weekly scrum meetings
- Take ownership to develop and adhere to standard operating procedures
- Health & Life Insurance – Premiums for employee paid by Ironistic
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with generous company match
- Generous paid time off
- Continuing education fund – always keep learning!
- “Thinking Thursday” day once per month – Explore the latest trends in the digital world!
- SmartTrip Metro Benefits (in DC area)
- Various monthly rewards for doing great work and being a team player
- Awesome office amenities: shuffleboard tables, treadmill desk, open/collaborative spaces, and snacks/drinks!