Clover Consulting has a great client in Greenville, SC in need of a PLM Solution Architect. Term of this contract position is 12 months with GREAT chance of long term extension or direct hire with client. It is a hybrid remote position with one to two days per week required onsite in Greenville, SC.
- Lead a team of internal, external, and customer experts. Work closely with the customer and responsible for analyzing the application and data migration requirements and provide solutions.
- Act as Lead Architect on the program. Plan, design, and build complex PLM digital road maps.
- Translate business requirements into specific systems, applications or process designs for complex IT solutions and integrating architecture.
- Use captured characteristics and business use cases to identify standard solution templates and architectural approaches to form the solution definition.
- Verify accuracy and identify at a high level any missing templates that may need to be created.
- Create business cases for technological and organizational transformation. Outline process changes that will need to occur and assist the customer to drive organizational change.
- Define and review design specification and handover to project team, engage through the build and test of the solution to ensure the continued integrity of the architectural solution and address escalated technical issues to final resolution.
- Ensure the conceptual completeness of the whole solution as architected.
- Coordinate architectural implementation and modification activities.
- Responsible for leading solution designing sessions, owning the technical content of the solution and design specifications, validating solution configurations, managing unit testing, and activing as an advisor to the team supporting customer user acceptance testing and deployment activities.
- Review, categorize, and prioritize escalated customer product related issues from PLM consultant/PLM implementation partner.
- Coordinate root cause analysis, define appropriate solution approach and communicate to customer.
- Mentor PLM consultant/PLM implementation partner team members as an architectural authority for PLM solution applied to an industry.
- Keep up to date with Solution Architecture practices, maintaining an understanding of latest technical, process, and industry trends.
- Establish, build, and maintain effective relationships with internal and external customers technical peers. Build new relationship through networking within the customer and related stakeholders to support effective delivery.
- Support RFP and bidding process, through the complexity solution options for PLM strategy and roadmap.
- Work under minimal direction.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ownership, communication skills, analytical, and problem solving capabilities.
- A B.S or higher degree or proven experience in engineering, computer science, or management.
- Strong experience in 3DExperience platform schema modeling, development, customization, configuration of the 3DExperience platform version 2020X or later.
- Good working knowledge of 3DExperience architecture and setup.
- Experienced in data migration and integration between PLM-upstream/downstream applications
- Good understanding of CATIA, CAD, CAM, 3DExperience data models.
- Experience in migrating different CAD systems and PLM tools data to 3DExperience data model.
- Good working knowledge of BOM management.