Job Title: .NET Developer
About CodeForce 360
Making a career choice is amongst the most critical choices one can make, and it's important for the choice to be calculated with factors such as a company's run of success since its inception and more. But, when you come across a company that has reputation proven with nothing but an illustrious run of success since the day it began, you don't need to think of anything else. That's precisely what some of our employees and prospective employees think when they came across CodeForce 360.
- The developer will participate in the re-design and upgrade of the existing legacy applications from .NET Framework to .NET Core.
- This includes development of the operational front-end system using Razor Pages and back-end systems in C#/.Net Core
- The candidate will also participate in migration of the existing applications to Azure and help with maintenance, testing, and troubleshooting.
- The candidate will be part of a small group of developers and should have a friendly attitude and good communication skills.
- They should also be passionate about using and applying new technologies to enhance end-user experience.
- Design and implement full-stack software solutions
- Develop modern front-end, applications utilizing technologies such as Razor Pages/ASP.NET Core, jQuery etc.
- Develop back-end systems using C#, .NET Core, Web API, T-SQL (SQL Server)
- Maintenance and support of the existing applications including SSIS packages and ASP.NET applications
- Help to migrate SSRS reports to PowerBI.
- 5-7 years working in full stack development experience in IT
- Bachelor's degree in computer science is required, MSc is a plus or equivalent work experience
- Expert in developing custom and modern Microsoft. NET apps using .NET Framework and .NET Core, C#, MVC, ASP.Net and VB.Net
- Expertise in back-end technologies including T-SQL and SQL Server, custom built APIs
- Very Strong problem - solving skills, ability to dive into the existing code and pinpoint the issue.
- Has some experience with SSIS packages - should be able to understand the workflow on high level
- Strong drive to accumulate knowledge and an eye to implement this knowledge in day-to-day activities
- Self-starter, collaborative, and a critical thinker
- Should be a team player and should be able to work with guide peers with strong suggestions and technical knowledge
How to Apply
Job ID: JPC - 131787
For more information, please contact below:
Qualified individuals will be contacted for an interview.