Position: Senior Java Developer
Location: West Chester, PA
Required Skills Set: Java, J2EE, Spring Boot, Hibernate, AWS, MangoDB
Education Required: Bachelor's degree in Information Technology/Electronics/Electrical Engineering/ Computer Science
Years of Experience: 3+ Years
- 3+ years of experience in conducting project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
- A highly motivated professional with hands-on experience in Java, Spring Boot, web services, databases/relational databases, and developing RESTful APIs using JAX-RS, JSON.
- Strong working knowledge of Hibernate / Springs / JSP / Struts / JSON / JBoss
- Strong understanding of Microservices architecture with hands-on experience in developing and deploying Microservices solutions on cloud infrastructure.
- Expertise in event/message-driven distributed systems.
- Good understanding of using different tools like source code management (Subversion or Git), build tools (Ant, Maven, Gradle), unit testing (JUnit), etc.
- Thorough knowledge of AWS cloud computing environment and experience using AWS services like Lambda/SNS/SQS/Step Functions.
- Web developer with coding skills, who can build innovative applications fast and with high quality.
- Expertise on Web Service Technology ( JAX-RS, JAX-WS, WSDL/SOAP/UDDI)
- Strong experience on MS-SQL and MongoDB for Database operations.
- Analyze business requirements and prepare design documents and technical specifications.
- Provide effort estimates and design the architecture.
- Closely work with relevant business leadership team to gather requirements and provide technical analysis and design of the system which is flexible, scalable, secure, and reliable.
- Responsible for analysis, design, develop and test the application.
- Create Web application as per design comps and information architecture.
- Implement back-end logic using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Work on MS-SQL and MongoDB for Database operations.
- Develop and write high quality code that meets customer requirements.
- Follow best practices, standards and procedures including quality and delivery methodologies.
- Perform Unit and Integration testing and bug fixing.
- Provide End User and Production support.