Looking for Senior Client Partner for Business Development in Bentonville, AR.
I hope you are doing wonderful.
We would appreciate it if you could review the job description below and get back to me as soon as feasible with your Profile. Additionally, please let me know if some of your friends or co - workers might be interested in the position.
Job Title: Senior Client Partner - Business Development
Location: Bentonville, AR - Onsite
Duration: Full Time
Looking for a Senior Client Partner for Business Development in Bentonville, AR. Along with the abilities listed below:
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Client Partner (CP)- Business Development(BD) is accountable for Sales/Revenue growth at select Customer accounts. A CP builds and maintains strong relationships with the client (including CxO level relationships), increases market share in the accounts, and improves penetration. This role is dominantly sales-focused.
- Identify opportunities for growth in the existing Customer account.
- Lead account strategy and planning; revenue forecasting and opportunity management.
- Develop and strengthen relationships with key stakeholders, decision-makers, and influencers at the Customer organization and drive the penetration across all functions, including Executive Management, Marketing, Finance, IT, Engineering et al.
- Become intimate with the Customer's business objectives and execution plans, as well as acquire a deeper understanding of the Customer's industry trends.
- Leverage Pactera's unique value proposition to shape opportunities with the Customer and increase the share of revenues from single source deals.
- Lead proposal development, presentation, and positioning, negotiation of commercial terms for all transactions.
- Regularly monitor sales trends, market dynamics, and competitive information and incorporate them into existing account strategy and plan.
- Work with technical staff and delivery teams, where required, to address Customer requirements, follow-up, and track of issues through to resolution and customer satisfaction.
- Work with coordinate and manage multiple groups consisting of, but not limited to, delivery and pre-sales teams, to analyze complex business problems and develop bespoke proposals to meet the customer's business goals.
- Lead the business development cycle and coordinate a global team of marketing, sales, and solutions architects.
- Prepare account plan(s) and industry trends.
- Participate in trade shows and attend local networking events frequently.
- Negotiate favorable terms for Master Services Agreements with new clients.
- Travel to prospect and customer locations on a frequent basis,
- This position reports directly to the Head of the Business Unit (SBU).