Seeking support for the programming of CV Devices, including Device preparation, programming, and provisioning for field deployment preparation. CDOT seeks demonstrated expertise and experience on the following subjects:
- Prior experience or interest with electronic devices, electronic components, parts, and/or prior software programming experience
- Exceptional candidates will have prior experience with:
- Intelligent transportation system onboard units, particularly units manufactured by Commsignia and Yunex.
- Unit provisioning from scratch
- Device configuration
- Device data forwarding
- Device health monitoring
- Loading of security certificates and verification of certificates
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of SNMP commands for device configuration and health monitoring needs
- Demonstrated expertise with CV hardware and software configurations
- Demonstrated experience and understanding in connected vehicle system requirements (both hardware and software)
- CDOT anticipates six months of support, with the option to renew should the CV program (for the BUILD project) warrant continued need
- Device Preparation
- Verify the receipt of the CV devices by unpacking the device and noting the serial number. Inspect each device component per the technical specifications to ensure all components were received.
- Device Programming
- Assemble each CV device with all the necessary hardware components of the device attached properly.
- Configure software by connecting to each CV device, logging into the required portal and completing the network configuration steps to allow for the devices to connect to the internet.
- Download all necessary production certifications to the devices. Verify there are two certificates listed with recent start dates.
- Device Field Preparation
- Ensure all hardware and software configurations are completed and the device is ready to be installed on the roadway. Support development efforts for configuration management of device monitoring, health and configuration commands into the RSU manager. Troubleshoot any issues that may arise during Device Preparation or Programming tasks.