Dynamics AX / 365 Global Manager
Base + Bonus. Relocation Assistance.
Manufacturing experience highly preferred. MS Dynamics development background required.
Experience leading a Dynamics 365 migration required.
Leads the ERP Systems team, technically and administratively, to design, implement, and maintain client’s global Microsoft Dynamics enterprise solutions. Will oversee migration to MS Dynamics 365 in 2023. Uses problem solving skills, knowledge of best practices, and an emphasis on security to provide effective solutions to customer needs. Plans, directs, and coordinates all software upgrade, development, operational, and support activities.
• Assign, monitor, evaluate, and ensure the completion of team tasks and projects.
• Coordinates activities to implement mutually agreed upon solutions on a global basis.
• Provide advanced troubleshooting by resolving escalated issues.
• Ensure that company procedures and processes are followed by development team.
• Develop and mentor team members as needed.
• Develop and maintain complete technical documentation for developer standards, functional specifications, and user manuals.
• Analyze systems requests, requirements, and develops implementation plan.
• Automate tasks and monitor for errors.
• Provides guidance and clears roadblocks to ensure team members are performing in a timely and productive manner.
• Manages multiple projects at once.
• Write, reviews, and revises product requirements and specifications.
• Interfaces with external customers and vendors for support and additional capabilities.
• Maintain system security.
• Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
• Follow lean manufacturing utilizing tools such as Kaizens, 5S, RIEs, and other standards.
Minimum Qualifications & Experience:
• Bachelor of Science (B.S.) or Masters (M.S) in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
• 6+ years designing, implementing and maintaining MS Dynamics AX and 365 ERP systems.
• 4+ years of managing MS Dynamics AX / 365 developer/analyst teams.
• Strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills.
• Knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX, 365 F&SCM, 365 CE, Power BI, SQL SSRS and ETL.
• Previous experience leading migration from Dynamics AX to D365.
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. The ability to translate user requests and requirements into project documents.
• Organizational and mentoring skills.
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret complex documents and respond effectively to inquiries or complaints.
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence, speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.