- Product Manager
Our client, a worldwide media & entertainment brand is looking for a Product Manager to add to their team!
- Responsible for product management activities for one or more products, or portions of key products.
- Responsible for working across product organization and integrating with shared products.
- Owner of product requirements documents; a very detailed specification of product goals, flows, experiences, and designs.
- Works with product design and technology teams to produce requirements.
- Solves problems in straightforward situations; analyzes possible solutions using technical experience and judgment and precedents.
- Interacts with team members and peers and may interact with external peers to provide semi-routine information related to assigned tasks.
- Receives work in the form of defined tasks that sometimes require the application of independent judgment.
- Identifies and escalates problems and roadblocks as they occur.
- Shadow and assist Sr Product Manager(s) with daily activities for one or more products.
- Assists in coordinating/tracking the work of cross-functional teams (i.e. schedules and milestones). Compiles and analyzes metrics.
- Provides informal guidance to new team members.
- 3+ years of Product Management experience (or related field).
- Product management experience in digital/mobile environment preferred.
- Strong product understanding and platform familiarity.
- Ability to operate effectively in a team-oriented and collaborative environment.
- Eagerness and capacity to learn new technologies, methods, and approaches.
- Willingness to undertake the development of new and untested approaches to satisfying production and business requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge and experiences with Agile, story writing, and related tools.
- Detailed oriented, with the ability to plan, prioritize, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
About Korn Ferry
Korn Ferry unleashes potential in people, teams, and organizations. We work with our clients to design optimal organization structures, roles, and responsibilities. We help them hire the right people and advise them on how to reward and motivate their workforce while developing professionals as they navigate and advance their careers. To learn more, please visit Korn Ferry at ;/span>