***Please Note: You must include a digital portfolio
- Derive business processes, analyze user needs, assist in requirements definition, design browser-based interfaces, and design and conduct usability testing.
- Elicit business goals and user needs from stakeholders.
- Facilitate customer discovery sessions.
- Create Conceptual Models, Journey Maps, Personas and Scenarios of Use.
- Create and refine screen prototypes.
- Document user requirements, screen designs, and design recommendations.
Key Required Skills:
- User Experience (UX),
- User Interface (UI) design,
- User research,
- Requirements gathering,
- Data analysis,
- Design thinking,
- Responsive design,
- Accessibility/508 Knowledge
***Please Note: You must include a digital portfolio of design in your application to be fully considered for this position***
- Bachelors degree and 8 Years of relevant work experience OR Masters degree and 6 Years of relevant work experience as a User Experience Specialist or a minimum of 12 years related experience in lieu of a degree.
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust.
- Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical topics as well as interface with the customer daily.
- Minimum of 6 years of direct Interaction/Interface design experience in User-Centered Methods and User Analysis.
- Must provide a digital portfolio of design work for review.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience documenting user requirements, screen designs, and design recommendations.
- Minimum of 4 year of experience in designing and conducting formative usability tests in both formal and informal settings.
- Minimum of 4 year of experience preparing and presenting findings and recommendations in small and large group settings.
- Experience using Axure RP prototyping software.
- Experience with AdobeXD prototyping software.
- Experience with Pega and/or ServiceNow platforms.
- Experience with the Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Understanding of responsive design.
- Prior experience supporting government agencies.
- Understanding of Section 508 and its requirements regarding design.
- UX Master Certification (NNG).
- UX Design Immersive (General Assembly).