Hope you are doing good.
please go through the job description and let me know if you are interested in applying .
Role : SAP SD OTC Consultant
Location : WILMINGTON, DE (Onsite Day 1)
Duration : 6 Months+ Long term
- 7-10 years of experience in SAP Sales and Distribution, 2-3 implementation, and experience in AMS Support for multiple clients in OTC (SD) Hands on skills in SAP SD E2E OTC design configuration and integration with other SAP modules.
- Should have worked extensively on Various facets of SD module Sales Order Management, consignment, Intercompany, 3rd party order process Pricing, Process & Shipping/Logistics Management & Billing.
- Functions, Pricing, Shipping and Billing Processes, Extensive experience in understanding and translating the business requirements into functional specifications, suggest process improvements techniques, and delivering the functionality, design, and implementation as per the Business Requirements.
- Expertise in SAP OTC (SD) flow process, output determination.
- Understanding of BAPIs, BADIs, User exits, routines, Knowledge to provide a functional spec for Smart forms and Sap Scripts Pricing routines, Tax calculation, Custom tables, Custom transactions, and custom programs development and enhancements as per the Business requirement.
- Should have experience in SD, LE, EDI IDOCS, Interfaces Batch Jobs, etc.
- Expertise in Order process design from Third party system Non SAP to SAP with PI Interface with Inbound and outbound IDOC Flow.
- Requirement gathering and project planning with interacting with the relevant stakeholders