- full stack
Skyrocket Ventures is a recruiting firm for hundreds of high growth technology companies that range from industry leaders to top-tier startups. This opportunity is with one of our client companies for a full-time permanent hire. Please only apply if you are authorized to work in the U.S. Please note that even if this job is not a perfect match, we encourage you to apply as long as it is in the ballpark. Companies are often flexible in hiring candidates who do not perfectly fit their written job description, as long as the most important qualifications are there and the candidate is good in general. Most of the jobs we are recruiting for are not posted online, so if you would like to know of all the opportunities we have that match your interests and qualifications, then please get in touch with us. After you apply to this job posting, we’ll consider you for this job as well as any other potential matches with our client companies. If we have any potential matches, we’ll share your resume with those companies and contact you about any interview opportunities we can get you. Thank you, and we wish you a great job search! Matthew Strassberg
Feel free to check out testimonials from some of our many candidates/clients here:
Full Stack Founding Engineer - AI Startup
Location: The company is in the process of selecting a place to have its office. After hiring the next 2 engineers, everyone will mutually agree on an office location. It is expected to be somewhere between the San Francisco area and Palo Alto area. It will be in a place where everyone can easily commute there at least 2x/week.
The company is led by industry veterans with leadership experience at top tech companies such as Facebook, Uber, LinkedIn and Microsoft.
The company has 5 employees and 3 engineers and expects to be a team of 8 people soon.
The company has raised $4 million in funding.
The company's b2b2c product will have a positive impact on their companies as well as the communities of users of those companies' products. It involves question and answers, which is where they will be applying AI.
The company will pay up to $200k plus equity which could be very lucrative.
- Defining feature specifications.
- Writing code that is clean, high quality, high performance, and maintainable.
- Developing and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements.
- Supporting test and deployment of new products and features.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or related field)
- 3+ years of professional experience as a full stack engineer.
- Expertise with React.
- Willing to learn (if necessary) and primarily program in Python. Strong in at least one of these: 1) Python, 2) PHP, 3) Ruby, 4) Node.js, C#, or Java.
- Experience building and shipping high quality, reliable products.
- Experience developing web applications and services and backend APIs.
- Experience building distributed systems and understanding of system design concepts.
- Experience with test-driven development and use of testing frameworks.
Nice to have:
- Strong interest in blockchain and other Web 3.0 technologies.
- Expertise with Python.
- Experience with blockchain.
Did you like this job or want to see more? All of our online job postings can be found on these sites:
Follow us on Instagram here:
Follow us on LinkedIn here: