Title: ICM Systems Analyst Location: Burbank, CA Duration: Fulltime
Learning and developing software implementation skills for Sales Performance Management (SPM) and other related solutions to meet business and technical requirements. Responsibilities for this role include consulting stakeholders across all phases of the software development lifecycle - from requirements gathering, design, build, testing and go-live. Work with other team members, learning how to capture and validate notes from client discovery and review sessions to then perform configuration and development tasks within the SPM software.
Within the first six months you will be expected to:
- Develop full confidence in navigation of the software development lifecycle
- Contribute to requirements & design documentation
- Produce unit test cases and results to ensure quality deliverables
- Provide SIT / UAT Test phase support related to owned deliverables with oversight
- Demonstrate the ability to solve complex problems related to sales compensation
- Quickly learn practice specific concepts and best practices (such as incentive compensation,
territory & quota management)
- Provide prompt, attentive service to stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Finance, Computer Science, or Related STEM field
- Experience in finance, accounting, or computer science industries
- Advanced MS Excel/Spreadsheet software user (advanced skills, i.e. SUMIFS, LOOKUPS, Pivot
- Knowledge of modern Relational Database (RDBMS) systems; proficiency in SQL
- Knowledge of sales compensation concepts
Area of experience/skill sets / questions.
- Experience in prior IT or Finance roles
- Good with #'s, and logic problem (and solutions like finding a path to aligning actuals to budget
- Problem solvers related to IT or finance problems (like in Excel modeling or SQL programming)
- 3-7 years' experience with Varicent or Incentive Sales Comp Mgmt. software
- Working as an internal consultant on maintaining, building and updating incentive sales comp software and or Sales performance mgmt. software.
- Prior experiences (examples) advising and developing solutions in the application to positively impact business results