Keller Schroeder, an information technology firm in Evansville, IN is seeking a full-time Jr. Web Application Developer to join our Applications Solutions Group in May/June 2023. This position will serve various clients in diverse industries and may be remote. We are looking for high achievers, and we are dedicated to your success! Keller Schroeder is unable to provide sponsorship at this time.
At Keller Schroeder, our mission is to leverage technology tools and services to help our clients more successfully achieve their objectives. We are passionate about our clients, biased toward substance and excellence over form and fashion, and hold dear our reputation for honesty and integrity. As an employee-owned company, our culture is focused on people and performance; we are passionate about using technology to make a positive impact on others.
What will you do?
- Perform tasks assigned to develop, support, and enhance client systems as a Jr. Web Application Developer and Consultant in order to make a positive, personal impact on our clients
- Grow technical and consulting skills through focused education activities, mentoring, and development assignments
- Work under mentor's direction to complete assigned development tasks to ensure completion with a high level of quality
- Develop and support client applications per business requirements and technical standards provided
- Test applications and make revisions to eliminate errors, with supervision as needed
- Complete projects/tasks on a timely basis, per commitments made to stakeholders
- Communicate status, estimates, projected completion dates on a regular and timely basis
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks and attending and participating in professional user-groups
- Contribute as an individual and team member
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred but not required) in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or other related degree/experience
- Motivated individual with a passion for programming and an aptitude to learn
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Positive team attitude
- Exposure to/desire to learn the following technology stack:
- Front End
- JQuery and other frameworks(Angular, React, etc.)
- Responsive Frameworks (Bootstrap, Material, etc.)
- Back End
- C#, Java, etc.
- REST/Web Services
- Front End
Why Keller Schroeder's Application Solutions Group has an average tenure of 17 years?
- Employee Owned – Our ownership mindset saturates every aspect of our company culture. Our Technical teams to Sales to Executive Leadership are focused on keeping our clients and employee owners highly satisfied.
- Team Atmosphere– As owners we all benefit when everyone is doing their best, we have an awesome team to work with that feels more like family!
- Training – Keller Schroeder provides on the job training and a defined road map for success. Web Application Developers will have access to Sr. Consultants for mentoring and internal meetups.
- Flexibility & Autonomy – Our team has a great deal of flexibility to tailor the right combination of remote and on-site time to get the job done and accommodate personal & client scheduling needs.
- Benefits Package – ESOP/Profit-Sharing, Personal/Comp Time, Great PTO/Vacation/Paid Holiday package, Health/Dental/Vision/Life/Disability
- Stability – Keller Schroeder has existed for over 40 years and has been able to adapt and grow throughout its history.
- Check out why people love working at Keller Schroeder! ;amp;t=14s