- Objective C
Location: Plano, TX / New York City, NY
- Experience developing iOS applications using Swift Objective C SwiftUI and XCode.
- You will build great user experiences that enable our participants to effectively manage their retirement plans.
- Your code should be scalable robust and easy for other developers to understand.
- You should be comfortable with XCode unit tests Apple frameworks such as Foundation and UIKit and the various diagnostic tools and instruments Apple provides.
- You should be able to work well with others both within the iOS development team and in cross functional teams including mentoring and leading newer developers with less experience.
- Expertise in Software design patterns Expertise in creating UML diagrams.
Good debugging skills to isolate problems Knack to identify potential problems and think forward when developing Good with componentized architecture