IT Program Manager
What You Will Do:
The Manager, IT Business Applications PMO is responsible for managing the IT Business Applications Project Management Office and its team members whose function is to initiate, develop and monitor the project scope, execution, and satisfaction from our internal Kofax stakeholders for the entire portfolio of IT Projects (the “Program”).
Essential Functions and Duties
- Sets strategic direction for the Project Management Office, and the champion of the “Solution Delivery Life Cycle” for IT. Ensures that Team members apply our methodology and adherence to project standards
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Manages the Project Managers in day-to-day operations, career development and employee retention
- Is a point of escalation for the Project Management Office and serves as a designee for the Vice President of IT, Business Applications per their request
- Identifies project resources needed, assigns roles and individual responsibilities
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a program, project and/or scope
- Reviews and approves deliverables prepared by team, including business requirement specifications, project plans, procurement requests
- Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures
- Minimizes our exposure and risk on project
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Analyzes performance and client satisfaction
What Gets You The Job:
- 9 - 11 years of proven successful Program and Project Management experience leading large global enterprise application and/or digital transformation projects which may include business process change, application development work effort
- Experience leading Salesforce self-service initiatives preferable
- PMP certified
Please send your resume to Arnold Melgar, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.