Greetings from SightSpectrum LLC..!!
Kindly go through the job description and let me know if this position would interest you
Job Title: Lead IOS Developer
Location : NEW YORK, NY / DALLAS, TX / CHICAGO, IL / BUFFALO GROVE, IL (Day one Onsite)
Job Type: Contract
The Tech Lead will provide technical leadership in the end to end design, development and delivery of technology-enabled applications, products and services. Responsible for meeting development schedules and delivering high quality solutions that meet technical specifications and design requirements. Lead the specification and software design phases of the software development life cycle. May manage the design and implementation of new software development and enhancement efforts and software testing with other technologists.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Understand the platform technical and business roadmap and ensure that all initiatives are aligned with the roadmap
- Design and develop technical solutions of new software development and enhancement efforts.
- Coordinate coding and unit testing phases of system development and facilitate Code Reviews
- Approves domain solutions and executes changes in line with the implementation plan.
- Liaises with Senior Leadership on project, operational, and strategy risks and opportunities, along with corrective action plans when required.
- Manages delivery on all project and operational commitments, including quality and timeliness metrics.
- Coaches, mentors and delegates work to lower level professionals.
- 7 Years Required; 9 Years Preferred
- University (Degree), Preferred
Additional Education Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree
- 7 or more years of iOS development experience
- Experience in Swift and Objective-C
- Experience of Apple's design guidelines and coding standards
- Experience in code versioning tools such as Git
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Experience with Firebase or other similar mobile app crash analysis, remote
- configuration, and mobile app monitoring tools
- Experience with Unit Testing
- Experience with Apple Combine
- Experience with SwiftUI
- Familiarity with continuous integration tools such as Jenkins
- Experience with App Store Connect
- Experience with Swift Package Manager