Title: Python Developer 7.17.23
Description: STG is a SEI CMMi Level 5 company with several Fortune 500 and State Government clients. STG has an opening for Python Developer.
Please note that this project assignment is with our own direct clients. We do not go through any vendors. STG only does business with direct end-clients. This is expected to be a long-term position. STG will provide immigration and permanent residency sponsorship assistance to those candidates who need it.
The main function of a Software Engineer is to design, develop, implement, test, and maintain business and computer applications software or specialized utility programs including mainframe and client/server applications, and major enhancement of existing systems.
· Fine-tune and improve a variety of sophisticated software implementation projects
· Gather and analyze system requirements, document specifications, and develop software solutions to meet client needs and data
· Analyze and review enhancement requests and specifications
· Implement system software and customize to client requirements
· Prepare the detailed software specifications and test plans
· Code new programs to client's specifications and create test data for testing
· Modify existing programs to new standards and conduct unit testing of developed programs
· Create migration packages for system testing, user testing, and implementation
· Provide quality assurance reviews
· Perform post-implementation validation of software and resolve any bugs found during testing
· 5-7 years experience required
· A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design large systems software design and development experience
· Experience performing in-depth troubleshooting and unit testing with both new and legacy production systems
· experience in programming and experience with problem diagnosis and resolution
· We need a developer who can: Write Python code to build user interface, develop API in Python
· Experience integrating Python program with backend Java API, know to use SQL query to interact with database.
· Experience with interaction with API services through Angular & React.
· Experience with Cl/CD process.
Python Developer position is based at Warren, Michigan. A great opportunity to experience the corporate environment leading personal career growth.
Resume Submittal Instructions: Interested/qualified candidates should email their word formatted resumes to Vasavi Konda – vasavi.konda(@.)stgit.com and/or contact @(Two-Four-Eight) Seven- One-Two – Six-Seven-Two-Five (@). In the subject line of the email please include: First and Last Name - Python Developer.
For more information about STG, please visit us at ;/p>
Vasavi Konda| Recruiting Specialist
“Opportunities don't happen, you create them.”
Systems Technology Group (STG)
3001 W. Big Beaver Road, Suite 500
Troy, Michigan 48084
Phone: @(Two-Four-Eight) Seven- One-Two – Six-Seven-Two-Five: @(O)