Title: Associate Software Engineer Location: Remote Duration: 4 Months Contract to PERM with CLIENT
As an Associate Software Engineer on the Data team at Client, you would get exposure to many facets of the software development lifecycle including, but not limited to development, testing, deployment, support and enhancements of a vast array of applications that consume and distribute data across the enterprise. The tech stacks that you would get to work in include many AWS native tools as well as open source and Microsoft stacks that power our APIs and publish/subscribe architecture. You would get to dive into both relational Databases as well as NoSQL databases. Through it all, you'll be guided by and partner with the experienced software developers on our team as part of your growth and development.
Here are some of the technologies that you'd get the opportunity to work in:
- API Gateway
- SQS, SNS
- MySQL Aurora
- Languages / Frameworks Database technologies:
- SQL Server
Requirements for the position of Associate Software Engineer:
- A strong desire for learning and a drive for problem solving
- Bachelor's Degree is required, Computer Science is preferred
- Some experience with simple SQL /NoSQL database queries
- Some experience with writing basic applications.