Project ManagerAgileScrumITproject managementCSMPMPJira
Sr. Agile Project Manager
Fort Worth, Texas
We have an IMMEDIATE new job opening for a Sr. Agile Project Manager to join our team and work on our client’s growing PMO team. This position will be working in a hybrid (remote/onsite) model in their headquarters located in Fort Worth, TX. This Sr. Agile Project Manager will be responsible for leading large, complex technology projects across multiple domain areas.
- Develop business cases to justify projects.
- Establish project scope, objectives, priorities and deliverables.
- Organize and lead project teams, facilitate daily scrums, stand-ups, and meetings to monitor project progress, resolve issues and remove blockers.
- Document and manage project activities including business requirements, stories, epics, use cases and test plans.
- Compile and report metrics to measure project progress and outcomes.
- Manage project risks and issues; and perform delivery planning for assigned projects.
- Assist with defining and championing ongoing process improvement initiatives supporting Project Management best practices.
- Lead system selection initiatives including development of vendor Requests For Information (RFIs) and Requests For Proposal (RFPs).
- 5-10 years of IT project management experience (Scrum).
- Strong project management skills including a demonstrated ability to plan, schedule, organize, coordinate, manage, evaluate, and adjust resources, work effort, and cost for projects of high complexity and risk.
- Communicate effectively and work closely with team members, associates, and all levels of management in a professional manner.
- Able to solve complex problems, manage ambiguity and adapt to unexpected change.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to make decisions quickly.
- Large scale project (ERP, Warehouse Management System, BI/Analytics platform or similar) experience.
- Highly proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience with project management tools such as Pivotal Tracker, JIRA, Confluence, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- PMP and/or CSM preferred.
**To view all of our open positions, please visit our Alleare website.