- Public Accounting
- Government Audits
CLIENT SERVICE EXCELLENCE
- Serves as client’s first point of contact
- Understands importance of fostering a personal relationship with appropriate individuals at client
- Proactively provides client with relevant information (industry developments, accounting guidance) throughout the year to create and maintain client loyalty
- Delegates appropriately while considering engagement economics as well as providing development opportunities for team and self
- Able to manage and meet the expectations of self, team, and clients
- Responsible for seeing that engagement is complete and ready for Director or Partner review within established timeframe and budget; keeps the Partner informed on engagement status and key issues in a timely manner
- Knows client’s business goals, strategy and what motivates the client; serves as a valued business advisor for appropriate client management
- Ability to research, interpret, document and arrive at appropriate conclusions.
- Understands and applies Client’s quality standards for self, team and client, models integrity.
- Able to effectively and efficiently work on multiple engagements at one time, while maintaining excellent client service
- Able to identify complex accounting issues.
- Completes Manager level review for engagements in accordance with Client’s quality control policies.
- Possesses the writing skills to draft all client deliverables (financial report, management letter, governing body reports, etc.)
- Delivers effective presentations and is able to adjust presentation style based on audience (key client meetings, COI, industry, etc.)
Education and Experience:
- B.A./B.S. in Accounting
- Hold an Active CPA License
- Public accounting experience
- Governmental Experience preferred, but not required.
- Understanding of industry-specific audit information/requirements
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills
- Managing, coaching, and developing staff accountants
- Managing multiple audit client engagements throughout the year
- Ability and willingness to travel.
- Marketing the Firm and services