MVCJavaSpring ( CoreJ2eeshell scriptdebuggingobject oriented
Position: Java Developer
Location: Jersey City, NJ
- 8+ Year Experience in Java (Core & EE, Spring, JMS, JUnit) with a focus on object oriented design, multi-threaded applications and distributed systems.
- Must have experience and in-depth knowledge of SQL and RDBMS , should be able to write SQL queries , stored procedure, index and triggers.
- Experience of Agile development and scrums
- Strong knowledge on Core Java(preferred version 8), Spring(Core, MVC, JDBC), Hibernate/JDBC/JPA/ORM, JSON, Oracle.
- Strong analytical skills to drill into data to come up with root cause.
- Experience with messaging systems and enterprise service bus
- Strong knowledge on build (Ant/Maven), continuous integration (Jenkins), code quality analysis (SonarQube) and unit and integration testing (JUnit)
- Exposure to SCM toll tool like GIT, SVN etc.
- Should be able to work on UNIX shell script and VI editor
- Good analytical, debugging and problem solving skills.
- Organized and able to deliver in multiple projects in the stream
- Passion for research, ideation and exploration
- Organized and able to manage a diverse project portfolio
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team.