- Product Manager
Randstad Technologies has partnered with a top healthcare client who delivers unparalleled healthcare solutions for their customers. Our client's integrated healthcare system allows their employees to play an integral part in their mission to serve their customers and community. If you are interested in learning more please apply to the following role:
location: Burbank, California
job type: Contract
salary: $67 - 75 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
Responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the Product Lifecycle, including:
- gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Ensuring that the product supports the companys overall strategy and goals.
- Define the product strategy and roadmap
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities.
- Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and samples
- Be an expert with respect to the competition.
- Act as a leader within the company.
- Experience as a Product Manager.
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelors degree (MBA preferred).
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Required Level of Education and Preferred Level of Education: BA/BS
- How many years of related experience are you looking for in your ideal candidate? 5+
- Specific Systems Knowledge Required: Salesforce.com
- Specific Systems Knowledge Preferred: 3+ years Agile or Scrum development and delivery
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.