Please note that this is a 10 months contract position.
This is a Hybrid position in Tampa, FL.
• Bachelor’s Degree, plus 2-4 years of relevant experience supporting the management of large, complex benefits outsourcing relationships required
• Strongly prefer experience with retirement & pension plans
• Strong customer service skills required
• Strong process improvement/continuous improvement skills required
• Ability to manage multiple tasks/priorities required
• Process automation/AI skills preferred
• This position is located in Tampa, FL and may require up to 10% travel.
General Summary: Assists in the analysis and administration of various employee benefit plans. Supports the planning, design, implementation, and administration of cost-effective employee benefit programs consistent with company objectives.
Duties & Responsibilities: Researches and prepares analysis of services, coverage and options available to employees. Compiles data on participation and utilization of benefits. Collects data to monitor trends in benefit programs. Contributes to the timely completion and submission of required governmental and organizational reports. Provides supporting documentation and detailed analysis for benefits recommendations. Develops and maintains benefit program administrative manuals and records. Maintains knowledge of local government regulations, benefits program trends and prevailing practices among similar organizations.
Work Experience: Requires 2-4 Years of Relevant Work Experience, retirement/pension experience preferred. Education Required: University/Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
The Analyst, North America Absence & Benefits Operations will:
• Support managing and monitoring daily, weekly, and monthly absence management and benefits administration processes of the Company’s outsourced service administrators across North America
• Research and review any potential service delivery issues or concerns with internal and external business partners
• Review and document processes for the Company’s benefits administration and absence management programs across North America
• Partner with internal and external business partners responsible for benefits and absence management programs and services to ensure that associated processes are managed and delivered per policies, program requirements and contract terms
• Handle benefits administration and absence management-related complex and/or confidential inquiries/requests and assume ownership of transferred/escalated issues from internal and external business partners
• Assist in the development, review and updating of benefits administration and absence management policy and program documentation. (e.g., Standard Operating Procedures, Process Flows, Summary Plan Descriptions, etc.), to ensure complete, accurate, and up-to-date depiction of policies, plans, programs and processes
• Conduct testing of benefits administration and absence management employee-facing systems
• Review and provide input on employee-facing benefits and absence-related communications
• Conduct audits of services across the region to ensure compliance with contracts and/or services agreements
• Keep apprised of all federal, state and local benefit impacting laws and regulations to ensure compliance of all applicable benefit plans, programs and administrative processes.
• Assist with Annual Enrollment and/or Special Enrollment activities with Third Party administrators and vendors.
• Support major projects such as acquisitions, divestitures, or restructurings related to benefits and absence programs/processes
• Other duties as assigned
Applicants must provide their phone number. Reference job number A3224.