Business Development Managers /Director
Locations: NJ, NYC,CA, Dallas TX, Chicago IL, Florida / Remote
Note: IT Staffing industry experience is a must
Job Requirement: Tranzeal is a world-class, global business transformation consulting firm providing products and services in information technology and business functions. Tranzeal specializes in consulting, managed services and enterprise information management. As a leading consulting firm focusing on medium-size to Fortune 500 companies, businesses choose Tranzeal for its flexibility, commitment, expertise and high project success rate. Our success is proven by expanded projects with existing clients and strong referral business by both clients and partners. Tranzeal is currently looking for Business Development Managers or Business Development Directors for our California, Dallas and Chicago Locations. The business development professional will leverage current network, prospect new clients, and discover client needs to propose appropriate technology solutions
- Aggressively drive expansion of Tranzeal brand across US within existing and new clients.
- Oversee, coordinate, mentor and scale the IT Staffing Sales team
- Establish sales territories, quotas, metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs) for the IT staffing sales team while holding them accountable for the achievement of goals
- Analyze sales statistics to identify areas of improvement
- Report on team and individual performance
- Develop and execute innovative sales strategies supporting Staffing and Outsourcing
- Track results and trends regularly for business forecasting
- Assist in the targeting and opening of new business locations as we scale cross the continental United States
- Work closely with our top-notch recruiting team and manage and monitor closely the industry standard KPIs
- Build and roll out of a new training program for entry level sales candidates, as Tranzeal matures and scales for new business opportunities and strategies.
- Work closely with our marketing and demand generation teams to generate leads for the staffing sales team.
- Collaborate with other business units viz. IT Solution and MSP when necessary
- Minimum of 5 years of sales management experience with companies selling IT Staffing to mid-to-large companies is a must.
- Minimum of 10 years of IT Staffing industry experience is a must
- Familiarity and usage of CRM Platforms necessary, preferably JobDiva.
- Proven track record of building top end sales teams that exceeds sales goals and objectives.
- Outstanding communications and presentation skills with a comfort level in executive level presentations.
- Relentless focus on building the Tranzeal IT Staffing sales business.
- Ability to build rapport with clients and selling up the value chain.
- Must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter and team player, willing to collaborate with all aspects of Tranzeal business, to further expand and support the Tranzeal brand.