Taurean Consulting Group is a 100% Woman-Owned IT Staffing and Project Solutions company built on deep relationships. With over 25 years of experience in Technology Staffing, we match candidates to the culture of an organization as well as required skill sets.
Our client is seeking a Database Administrator interested in becoming an integral part of a Data Science Team. Seeking a MSSQL/Oracle Database Administrator/Developer to compliment an existing team of Data Scientists. The environment is mixed with MSSQL, Oracle, MongoDB and other SQL, NOSQL and other hierarchical, relational, and object-oriented databases.
Successful candidates excel at and enjoy:
- Designing, developing and maintaining enterprise class level systems
- Supporting the data scientists in their role of providing statistical analysis
- Know how to identify key performance metrics and risk adjusted metrics, providing reporting and data visualizations
- Support suite of products and increasing the data literacy of the enterprise
- Knowledge of hardware configurations and specifications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills
- Desire to learn and grow in Data Science
Your previous experience includes:
- 3+ years experience
- Experience in Oracle, AccPacc and Hyperion
- Experience in R or Python
- Strong experience in Security
- MSSQL SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, PowerBI
- Multi-Dimensional Databases (Cubes)
Please note - Background testing and drug testing is required. This is an on-site position.
Where you land in the salary range depends on how well your background and experience meet the requirements outlined in the job posting. Making that first impression on your resume, online profile, and in your interview is a key part of the process. The Taurean recruitment team is dedicated to helping you present your very best self.
Does this sound like the job for you? If so, please apply today! Let's do this!
Not sure this is a fit? We can help! Contact us atto speak with one of our consultants about your career path!