SYSTEMS INTEGRATION MANAGER
-Primarily remote, occasionally travel to Indiana
-6 people reporting to them
3-4 years demonstrated hospital operations with extensive knowledge in ancillary nursing and/or administrative business processes. 5 years supervisory experience hire-and-fire responsibility minimum 3 years project management
Reporting to the Director of Enterprise Applications, the System Integrations Manager will be responsible for leadership and management of the Interface Team and IT Business Analysts/Application System Administrators assigned, delivering technical excellence, project management, and support to CFNI. The manager will create a collaborative, supportive environment which focuses on CFNI services, and a professional application support culture within the team. Manages and directs staff toward timely and efficient completion of incidents and project tasks. Oversees interface portfolio and system integration efforts to ensure user needs are met and systems are compliant
- Responsible for managing assigned projects in support of IT initiatives and production system support. Ensuring the Application Portfolio is kept up to date for assigned components. Makes budget recommendations based on identified needs.
- Enforces policies and procedures established as hospital standards during the execution of assigned staff’s duties.
- Keeps IT Management and end users as appropriate abreast of issues impacting performance and system capacity along with recommendations for corrective action or planning. Assumes the lead role during system outages and/or critical system issues; responsible for timely escalation, team collaboration, departmental and end user communication, and overall management of the situation.
- Works closely with customers and IT staff from various departments to disseminate and coordinate planned application downtime events.
- Coordinates the training and documentation for the Interface team and the Application Support Staff with regard to new and existing technologies within the hospital
- Tracks application service requests, coordinates assignments, and audits the work completed to ensure issues are resolved to the customers’ satisfaction and within the service level agreement timeframes. Escalates issues to the IT Management Group as necessary.
- Builds and continually adds to the IT knowledge database. Mentors, assists, and shares learned knowledge and skills with fellow IT members. Responsible for a collaborative work team to ensure positive working relationships
- Follows and adheres to the Project Management methodology as defined by the Project Management Office
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-4 years of demonstrated hospital operations experience with extensive knowledge in ancillary, nursing, and/or administrative business processes.
- Minimum 5 years supervisory experience including hiring, performance management, salary administration.
- 3-5 years of experience managing and supporting software applications
- Knowledge of various Operating System platforms and desktop technology a plus.
- Knowledge of interface engine technology a preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in leading/directing team members.
- Minimum 3 years of project management experience.
- Strong project management, analytical, written, and presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work collegially and collaboratively with all levels and functions with the company to foster partnership and teamwork.