- Quality Assurance
- Software Quality Assurance
- Software Quality Assurance Assurance
- problem - solving
- Mobile Testing
SOFTWARE QUALITY ASSURANCE ANALYST – IRS MBI CLEARANCE
ALTA IT Services has a direct hire, 100% remote opening for a Software Quality Assurance Analyst for a respected systems integrator, to support a federal program. The role requires ship, with an active IRS MBI clearance.
The Software Quality Assurance Analyst will be responsible for quality assurance testing of software components to ensure that the program works as per the designed specifications and business requirements.
- Create test plans, test cases, and test scripts corresponding to code updates and business requirements.
- Conduct test execution of front-end user interfaces and back-end services
- Collaborate with automation testers to facilitate mapping of manual test cases to automation test scripts.
- 2 – 5 years exp
- API Testing
- User Interface Testing
- Integration Testing
- Regression Testing
- Quality Assurance Services
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Mobile Testing
- Test Automation
- Agile experience
SALARY: $120,000 range annually, plus benefits.
For consideration, please contact Melissa McNally via
ALTA IT Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of System One, a leading provider of specialized workforce solutions and integrated services. ALTA is an established leader in IT Staffing and Services, for both government and commercial enterprises across the United States, specializing in Program & Project Management, Application Development, Cybersecurity, Data & Advanced Analytics, and Agile Transformation Services. We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other factor.