- Business Systems Analyst
Hybrid IT opportunity with a preferred Western NY employer
A Buffalo, NY area manufacturer is seeking a direct hire IT Business Systems Analyst to join their organization to provide analysis and support of their Oracle ERP Applications environment including Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Logistics, Purchasing, and Order Management.
In this ERP BSA role, you will provide ERP software configuration, testing and process reengineering support to the organization's business users.
Our client is a preferred employer located in Buffalo, NY metro area and is offering competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including, Medical, Dental, Vision, Profit-sharing, 401K and PTO. Sponsorship is unavailable - ship or US Permanent Resident only.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Business or related field.
- Prior experience supporting ERP or enterprise applications; Oracle eBusiness Suite (EBS) is a plus but is not required.
- IT or ERP systems experience in Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Procurement, or Order Fulfillment business processes.
- Issue resolution experience and/or working with Technical Support.
- Excellent communication skills
- Personable, able to engage and work effectively with individuals at all levels of organization
- Able to work in U.S. without sponsorship