- data migration
Title: Data Migration Analyst
Location: Topeka, KS /Milford OH (Day one from onsite)
Relevant Experience (in Yrs): 4 to 6 yrs
Required 2 years hands-on experience with AWS Glue
Required 2 years hands-on experience writing ETL scripts in Python and Scala
Proficient in writing SQL queries
AWS Certification in Associate or Professional Level in one of the Developer/Solution Architect
Experience Required: 4 to 6 years
Roles & Responsibilities
- Design data transformation workflows using AWS Glue Studio environment.
- Design AWS Glue Data Catalog that is a highly scalable collection of tables organized into target state system.
- Understand legacy system and business requirements by discussing with the legacy system staff/users.
- Develop migration strategies, understand source data, perform data quality analysis on source data; develop cleansing scripts to remove or replace invalid/bad data based on the output of source data profiling.
- Prepare data mapping specification document to map data from legacy system to new system.
- Develop migration programs and write software code to load data into target system; unit testing of migration programs; testing the migrated data by creating and executing validation and verification scenarios.
- Execute migration test cycles to test all the stand alone migration programs and to test the migrated data and resolve any issues before the go live cycle. Ensure software programming, reviews and tests are performed as per standards.
- Log, analyze and fix defects using the defect management processes.
Thanks & Regards
Ph: Ext 1011