Job Title: .Net Fullstack Developer
Job Duration: Long Term Contract
The Application Development team is seeking a Full Stack Application Developer with experience in .NET and React.js, to assist in the development of internal & external tools for business operations and customer-facing interactions. The ideal candidate will be comfortable designing, developing, and supporting the company's web applications, APIs, cloud integration initiatives, and other digital business technologies. This includes the identification and implementation of new applications, features, and cutting-edge web technologies. You will be part of a growing development team responsible for developing industry-leading enterprise-level applications. In this role, you will be responsible for the design, development, documentation, and testing of production-level, mission-critical enterprise web-based software within a distributed, hybrid-cloud n-tier environment.
- 7+ years of enterprise-level experience in designing, developing, testing, and maintaining elements of modern n-tier applications, built using Microsoft and common web technologies
- Strong experience with modern React design patterns and usage, consuming REST APIs using Axios, managing global state using Redux (or equivalent experience)
- Solid understanding of core web design principles, HTML5 semantics, and CSS3.
- Strong working knowledge in Object-Oriented Design, C#, .NET Core/5/6, n-tier applications, JSON/XML, SQL Server 2016+, and ORMs like Entity Framework/Dapper (or equivalent)
- Strong experience with or understanding of .NET Web API and microservice architectures
- Ability to work as part of a team in a collaborative environment, and understanding of version control systems like TFS/SVN/GIT
- Feel for good design, and the ability to use frameworks like Material UI (or equivalent) to create user-friendly and familiar navigation and page layouts that adhere to company branding guidelines
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting abilities
- Understanding cloud computing and utilizing cloud environments such as Azure
- Automated test experience (Unit, integration, and system-level)
- Knowledge and understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC): code control, build, and deployment
- Ability to communicate with primary application stakeholders and translate business requirements into manageable pieces of development work