- "Product Manager"
- "Technical Product Manager"
Flexton is an IT Solutions company formed in 2007 headquartered in San Jose, CA. We provide complete IT solutions for client's project needs by following industry standard software development methodologies in all of our development efforts. We work on-site, off-site and on-site/ offshore model.
We are looking for a "Product Manager Level 2" to work with one of our direct clients based out of Ohio. Open for Hybrid
Job Role - Product Manager Level 2 Location – Cincinnati, Ohio Duration – 12 Months
Product Manager – Upstream Fulfillment, Operations Focus
This role will be on our eCommerce product team, supporting Kroger Delivery and our automated fulfillment centers. We currently have a small team of 5 product managers supporting other areas of need to support growth and improvements for Kroger Delivery. This person will work closely with our operations team to support and solve gaps related to productivity and user experience. Specifically, there are some system gaps causing manual workarounds that will be the initial target for this role to support and deliver.
Top 4 characteristics: inquisitive, independent, clear communicator, strong collaborator
Own and drive a product from vision, through design, to requirements, and finally delivery. Facilitate within a larger cross-functional team to solve business problems. Work with significant autonomy and freedom, requiring little oversight to work towards objectives and outcomes; keeping them aligned with the larger strategic direction. Demonstrate the company’s core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion, and safety.
• Identify product requirements and future enhancements through collaborative engagements to support product strategies and business outcomes
• Engage stakeholders across the organization in aligning and supporting company and business unit strategies, collaborating frequently across multiple teams to form partnerships
• Identify opportunities to create best-in-class capabilities by leveraging customer & user feedback and team knowledge/expertise in order to connect company strengths with available resources
• Develop a product plan and deliver breakthrough experiences to market by working with technical and non-technical partners; measure output, improve execution and deliver on production expectations
• Set criteria for Minimum Viable Product to increase the speed/frequency with which enhancements and new capabilities are delivered
• Travel to work locations to attend company meetings
• Travel to interview/observe the users and/or customers