Title: Salesforce Data Analyst or Data Analyst with Salesforce Experience
Description: STG is a fast-growing Digital Transformation services company providing Fortune 500 companies with Digital Transformation, Mobility, Analytics and Cloud Integration services in both information technology and engineering product lines. STG has a 98% repeat business rate from existing clients and have achieved industry awards and recognition for our services. Crain’s Detroit Business named STG to Michigan’s Fastest Growing Companies list in both 2020 and 2019, Top IT Services Company’s List in 2020, 2019, 2018, and Top Minority Business Enterprise List in 2020, 2019, and 2019.
STG puts company CULTURE at the forefront of every business decision and employees are EMPOWERED and MEASURED for RESULTS. Both TEAMWORK and INDIVIDUAL Performance is recognized and rewarded.
This is a full-time position that includes responsibilities of a Salesforce Data Analyst or Data Analyst with Salesforce Experience. The right person for this position will have high energy, a positive attitude, and a high attention to detail, and an unwavering commitment to success.
The Business Analyst will extract data from multiple systems, SAP, CSPS, Mainframe, etc. and perform analysis for management.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
· Assisting the Head of Critical Customer Management and Customer Retention in support of key performance metrics
· Monitoring various operational dashboards and systems to identify at-risk vehicles, and determining path to final resolution
· Monitoring open cases and KPIs to identify trends in performance, process adherence, buybacks or warranty litigation
· Identify opportunities for performance improvements, and assist in system-enhancement projects
· Assist with report development and design, including dashboard enhancements
· Collaborate and partner with cross-functional teams
· Monitoring and addressing all submissions to the team mailbox including repurchase requests, part escalations, and customer documentation
· Maintain and update spreadsheets on a shared drive for team use
· Prepare and present legal case reviews to organization leadership and Legal team
· Review and assist with CDI certificate approvals/assignments, as requested
· Identify opportunities to enhance, automate or streamline current processes
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or Management, or another relevant area is required
· At least 1-3 years of customer care/contact center experience
· Experience with navigating Windows and cloud-based CRM applications like Salesforce
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets to be able to create spreadsheets and analysis of data
· Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
· Demonstrated ability to organize data and identify trends. This includes being able to review internal case information in support of KPIs
· Strong skills in communicating and presenting data to both Customer Retention and supplier contact center leadership
· Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Knowledge of cloud-based CRM platforms such as Salesforce
· Knowledge of cloud-based telephony platforms such as Genesys
· Excellent team player to collaborate with other team members
· Self-motivated, quick learner, detail-oriented
· Servant leader
· Excellent problem-solving and issue resolution
· Working knowledge of Salesforce and Genesys
Salesforce Data Analyst is based at our corporate office located in Michigan. A great opportunity to experience the corporate environment leading personal career growth.
Resume Submittal Instructions: Interested/qualified candidates should email their word formatted resumes to Vasavi Konda – vasavi.konda(@)stgit.com and/or contact @248.712.6725. In the subject line of the email please include: First and Last Name - Salesforce Data Analyst
For more information about STG, please visit us at www.stgit.com.
Vasavi Konda| Recruiting Specialist
“Opportunities don't happen, you create them.”
Systems Technology Group (STG)
3001 W. Big Beaver Road, Suite 500
Troy, Michigan 48084