- Azure Monitoring
- Deep technical experience in infrastructure design, build and deployment, including private and public cloud, networking, connectivity, storage, virtualization and identity.
- Implementation of Azure networking for enterprise organizations
- Build of hybrid environments to span existing customer networks and Azure.
- Securing, managing, and monitoring Azure environments
- Experience building and deploying resilient Azure cloud architectures.
- Experience of migration and modernization of workloads from customers' on-premise data centers to Azure
- Well versed in Windows and has the skills and confidence to learn and work on Linux when needed.
- Experienced in the use of Azure platform services to create born in the cloud PaaS solutions.
- Experience building and deploying Azure resources using IaC
- Experience with the Azure CLI, PowerShell/Azure PowerShell and the Azure Portal
- Experience with configuration management and automation technologies such as PowerShell DSC, Chef and Puppet
- Creating and managing CI/CD pipelines using tools such as Azure DevOps (VSTS) to deploy both infrastructure and applications.
- Experience working with or using Azure technologies such as virtual machines, blob, queues, tables, Cloud Services, web apps, functions apps, Azure Active Directory, Virtual Networks, etc.
- Azure Virtual Machines, Virtual Networks, ExpressRoute, Azure Active Directory, AD Connect, Operations Management Suite/Log Analytics, Azure Monitor, Azure Site Recovery, Azure Backup, Azure App Services, Azure Storage, Azure Import/Export, Azure SQL Server, MySQL, Azure Automation
- Active Directory
- Bash experience
- Experience with serverless deployment, maintenance and associated tool chain
- Working knowledge of ITIL disciplines
- Ability to maximize knowledge transfer through the production of high-quality process documentation
- Strong adoption of automation philosophies
- Delivery focused with the ability to drive tasks forward and meet demanding deadlines.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong problem investigation and diagnosis skills
- The ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people internally and externally.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or other applicable field
- AZ-103 certification for Microsoft Azure Administrator.