UpClear makes a SaaS revenue management software that is used by some of the most recognizable consumer goods brands in the world. Our system supports Trade Promotion Management, Trade Promotion Optimization, Integrated Business Planning and Revenue Management.
We serve more than 80 brands in over 30 countries. Our growth is substantial and consistent; we have been on the Inc 5000 list of fastest growing private companies for nine years.
UpClear's global headquarters is in New York City and we have international offices in London, Paris, and Hong Kong.
- Develop SaaS product marketing experience and CPG/Retail knowledge.
- Opportunities to grow within technical and other areas such as strategy, marketing, and sales activities.
- Get on the ground floor of a startup-like company that already has a global reach.
- Wide opportunity for career growth.
- Weekly happy hours, good office culture, global cross team collaboration, direct access to executive leadership for guidance.
- Develop and maintain web applications using Angular and C#
- Write clean, efficient, and well-documented code on front-end and back-end
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Participate in code reviews and ensure high-quality standards are met
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer
- Proficient in Angular and C#
- Experience with .NET platform and Microsoft web technologies, including Entity Framework
- Familiarity with databases including using SQL Server
- Understanding of key concepts in DevOps and Agile methodology
- Ability to implement software best practices, such as TDD, BDD and pair programming