Job Title: SAP Test Manager
About CodeForce 360
Making a career choice is amongst the most critical choices one can make, and it's important for the choice to be calculated with factors such as a company's run of success since its inception and more. But, when you come across a company that has reputation proven with nothing but an illustrious run of success since the day it began, you don't need to think of anything else. That's precisely what some of our employees and prospective employees think when they came across CodeForce 360.
SAP Test Manager
- Review and capture the current state of Application Testing practices, lifecycle details and tools
- Assess the maturity of current state with reference to industry standard best practices, perform a Gap analysis and define a maturity improvement roadmap for an end-to-end testing lifecycle
- Document and deliver comprehensive best practices for Test Management.
- Performing assessments to determine the testing scope, deliverables, ownership establishment, high level test case identification, testing timelines for SAP, Non-SAP & Interface testing.
- Experience of ideating, designing, and implementing Testing solutions.
- In depth understanding of Testing and test management processes and governance.
- Prior experience in Handling SAP & Non-SAP testing projects.
- Strong knowledge of SAP Application testing.
- Experience in developing Test Plan/ Test Strategy/ Test Deliverables/ Test Execution /Test Report documents.
- Experience in handling automated & performance testing tools. Knowledge of opensource testing tools.
- Must have strong communication skills and be comfortable in participating stakeholder discussions.
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently and lead testing projects.
- Hands-on experience on Octane Pro test management tool for managing activities like Test Creation/Upload/Modification, Test Execution, Reporting & Dashboards, Agile methodology & CI/CD.
- Experience with Test Management tools like HP ALM, Jira, Azure DevOps, etc.
- Experience for managing Automation teams with skillset of QTP/UFT, Work soft Certify, Tosca, Selenium, etc.
- Experience for managing performance testing teams with skillset of Load Runner, Neo-load, JMeter, etc.
- Experience in SAP Testing for various modules, viz. SD, MM, FI-CO, APO, IBP, Security, PP-PM-QM, PLM, MII. Good understanding of the overall functional areas of the said SAP module for better requirement gathering and test data preparation/maintenance.
- Experienced in leading multiple SAP, Non-SAP & Interface testing projects to determine the testing scope, deliverables, ownership establishment, high level test case identification, testing timelines.
How to Apply
Job ID: JPC - 134827
For more information, please contact below:
Qualified individuals will be contacted for an interview.