Role: Pl/SQL Developer
Location: Merrimack, NH/Durham, NC/Smithfield, RI/Boston, MA (3 days onsite per month)
Duration: 12+ Months
W2 Only Must Haves:
- Oracle (SQL/PLSQL) - PL/SQL development and tuning Oracle SQL queries
- ETL - Shell scripting, Autosys
- Informatica (Workflows, Mappings and Sessions)
Nice To Have:
- Prior experience in the Investing/Finance industry
- Python, Snowflake, AWS
The Expertise You Have
- 5+ years of industry experience as an Oracle Data Engineer, and ETL Developer
- B.S. degree in Computer Science or equivalent technical/engineering field
- Hands on and in-depth working experience in Oracle PL/SQL and SQL tuning
- Working experience with Informatica for ETL, Linux shell scripts, and Autosys
- Curiosity about writing clean, testable, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Proven ability in developing Data APIs to support varied application requirements
- Exposure to GIT Stash, Jenkins, and uDeploy is desirable
- Proven experience with data analysis and database design.
- Experience in native AWS services, Snowflake, and Python
- Experience working in Finance and Investing domains will be a plus
- Experience working in agile methodology, providing L3 support, and working as part of geographically distributed teams is desirable
- Knowledgeable about modern data pipelines, data streaming, and messaging technologies
The Skills You Bring
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills as you will present to everyone from entry-level employees to executives.
- The ability to explain complicated or technical information in a simple way to non-technical audiences.
- Set realistic expectations and prioritize within a dynamic and shifting environment.
- Are sensitive to clients' needs and are adept at developing relationships and engaging users.
- Have curiosity and passion about data, visualization and solving problems.
- Have willingness to question the validity, accuracy of data and assumptions.
- Are eager to learn and deliver in a fast-paced environment and thrill the users.
The Value You Deliver
- Working closely with the analysts/business partners to understand the business problem
- Crafting, developing, and supporting quality solutions that aligns with the technology blueprint and standard methodologies to solve business problems
- Actively participating in activities like innovation days, code, and design reviews, exploring new technologies etc
Established in 2004, SPECTRAFORCE is one of the largest and fastest-growing diversity-owned staffing firms in the US. SPECTRAFORCE is built on the concept of “human connection,” defined by our branding tagline NEWJOBPHORIA®, which is the excitement of bringing joy and freedom to the work lifestyle so our people (and clients) can reach their highest potential. Our entire workflow cultivates NEWJOBPHORIA® with candidates and employees throughout their engagement with SPECTRAFORCE. http://www.spectraforce.com
We have built our business by providing talent and project-based solutions, including Contingent, Permanent, and Statement of Work (SOW) services to over 130 clients in the US, Canada, Puerto Rico, Costa Rica, and India. Key industries that we service include Technology, Financial Services, Life Sciences, Healthcare, Telecom, Retail, Utilities and Transportation.
Benefits: SPECTRAFORCE offers ACA compliant health benefits as well as dental, vision, accident, and hospital indemnity insurances. Additional benefits SPECTRAFORCE offers to the eligible employees include commuter benefits, 401K plan with matching and a referral bonus program. SPECTRAFORCE offers unpaid leave as well as paid sick leave when required by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer: SPECTRAFORCE is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require reasonable accommodation.