Role: Java Developer
Location: Durham, NC/Jersey City, NJ/Westlake, TX/Saltlake City, UT/Boston, MA (Hybrid, 3 days onsite/month)
Duration: 6+ Months (Open ended)
- Rest API familiarity
- Java version 8 or higher
- Some relational database such as its SQL
- They have to build custom flows and that is why they need coders to make those custom flows. They will be building APIs
- REST/JAVA will be 70% and Angular will be 30%
The Expertise and Skills You Bring
- Bachelor level degree in Computer Science, Engineering or another technical field
- Experience in a diverse set of distributed application development and middleware technologies Rest/SOAP, Web Services, XML, JAVA, J2EE, SQL, HTML, Java Script, and Spring
- Web services Development - JSON, XML, REST, SOAP, etc.
- Building and Deploying applications using continuous integration pipelines and automated deployment tools such as Jenkins.
- Good understanding of object oriented and functional programming and design and software engineering practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing and operations
- Experience in delivering software in the Agile environment.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) experience preferred
- Collaborate with technology and business teams to deliver high-quality solutions for business problems
- Strong technical skills and a passion for programming