Title: Hadoop Administrator
Description: STG is a fast-growing Digital Transformation services company providing Fortune 500 companies with Digital Transformation, Mobility, Analytics and Cloud Integration services in both information technology and engineering product lines. STG has a 98% repeat business rate from existing clients and have achieved industry awards and recognition for our services. Crain’s Detroit Business named STG to Michigan’s Fastest Growing Companies list in both 2020 and 2019, Top IT Services Company’s List in 2020, 2019, 2018, and Top Minority Business Enterprise List in 2020, 2019, and 2019.
STG puts company CULTURE at the forefront of every business decision and employees are EMPOWERED and MEASURED for RESULTS. Both TEAMWORK and INDIVIDUAL Performance is recognized and rewarded.
The right person for this position will have high energy, a positive attitude, and a high attention to detail, and an unwavering commitment to success.
- Manage and administer the deployment of new Hadoop solutions and components.
- Support the operations team with escalated incidents.
- Be available for occasional after-hours escalations.
- Implement security and controls and separation of duties processes according to company policies.
- Document day-to-day processes, installation and desk procedures.
- Provide SME support problem handling to DEV teams for escalated issue resolution and incident management.
- 5 years' experience in Hadoop and Linux, Nifi, Kafka.
- 3 years' experience as a consultant level engineer.
- Ability to self-start, multi-task and communicate effectively.
- At least one year of experience with Hadoop systems support.
- Strong foundation in Linux system administration including LDAP.
- Solid understanding of TCP/IP networking.
- Troubleshooting and problem resolution skills.
- Exposure to Hive, Oozie, Yarn, HDFS
- Ability to work with Nifi, Kafka and install Hadoop packages.
Hadoop Administrator position is based at our corporate office located in Dearborn, Michigan. A great opportunity to experience the corporate environment leading personal career growth.
- Resume Submittal Instructions: Interested/qualified candidates should email their word formatted resumes to Ms. Shweta Huria at shweta. and/or contact at twoFourEight Nine One Eight Four Seven Two Zero. In the subject line of the email please include: First and Last Name (Hadoop Administrator)
- For more information about STG, please visit us at www..