- Python Developer
We are looking for a Python Developer to join our engineering team and help us develop and maintain an identity access and management system.
Python Developer responsibilities include writing and testing code, debugging programs, and integrating applications with third-party web services. To be successful in this role, you should have experience using server-side logic. This position is full-time on site in Fort Belvoir, VA.
- Write effective, scalable code
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Integrate user-facing elements into applications
- Test and debug programs
- Improve functionality of existing systems
- Implement security and data protection solutions
- Assess and prioritize feature requests
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions.
- Work experience as a Python Developer
- Experience with Panda is a plus
- Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM)
- Team spirit
- Good problem-solving skills
- Candidates must possess a current secret clearance
- Ability to obtain a Security+ certification