Job Title: Entry Level UI Developer
About CodeForce 360
Making a career choice is amongst the most critical choices one can make, and it's important for the choice to be calculated with factors such as a company's run of success since its inception and more. But, when you come across a company that has reputation proven with nothing but an illustrious run of success since the day it began, you don't need to think of anything else. That's precisely what some of our employees and prospective employees think when they came across CodeForce 360.
Entry Level UI Developer
- Develop browser-based responsive web pages
- Create HTML markup
- Angular MVC implementation
- Building reusable code for future use
- Interact with the stakeholders
- Participate in requirement discussion
- Collaborate with web designers to improve the usability
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Drive the architecture and design of large-scale, multi-tiered, distributed software applications, tools, systems and services using object-oriented design, node.js, react.js, redux.js, vue.js etc.
- Experience working with the AWS cloud platform.
How to Apply
Job ID: JPC - 163387
For more information, please contact below:
Qualified individuals will be contacted for an interview