- Must have experience and excellent understanding of SKUMagic, Django, Kantata
- Must-Have excellent SQL hand to design system.
- Lead architecture initiatives from inception to completion.
- Excellent communication skills to talk to clients (Director & VP) independently.
- Excellent hand in Vertica/Snowflake. To write complex programs.
- Understanding of marketing concepts & terminology.
- Knowledge of scheduling tools like TWS/Cron tab.
- Hands-on experience in Unix scripting.
- Willing to work on call for shift support over the weekend.
- Production support experience in batch support(handling P1 and P2 tickets).
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field.
GlobalLogic estimates the starting pay range for this role to be performed Remotely and the salary range will be $110,000/yr to $120,000/yr and reflects base salary only. This pay range is provided as a good faith estimate and the amount offered may be higher or lower. GlobalLogic takes many factors into consideration in making an offer, including candidate qualifications, work experience, operational needs, travel and onsite requirements, internal peer equity, prevailing wage, responsibilities, and other market and business considerations.