Who We Are
About Capgemini Engineering
World leader in engineering and R&D services, Capgemini Engineering combines its broad industry knowledge and cutting-edge technologies in digital and software to support the convergence of the physical and digital worlds. Coupled with the capabilities of the rest of the Group, it helps clients to accelerate their journey towards Intelligent Industry. Capgemini Engineering has more than 55,000 engineer and scientist team members in over 30 countries across sectors including Aeronautics, Space, Defense, Naval, Automotive, Rail, Infrastructure & Transportation, Energy, Utilities & Chemicals, Life Sciences, Communications, Semiconductor & Electronics, Industrial & Consumer, Software & Internet.
Capgemini Engineering is an integral part of the Capgemini Group, a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided every day by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of over 340,000 team members in more than 50 countries. With its strong 55-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2021 global revenues of €18 billion.
Get the Future You Want | ;/a>
What you’ll do:
- Work through all phases of the software product development lifecycle (gathering requirements, design, development, testing, validation, and maintenance) in an agile environment.
- Analyze, enhance, customize, and adapt current products and solutions for testing electronic control and communication products.
- Develop tools (both software and hardware) to automate the collection of test data and/or facilitate system configurations and troubleshooting.
- Develop and maintain cross-platform software applications to control test systems and/or interface with other equipment.
- Utilize Agile Development in cooperation with project team members and participates in daily Scrum and tri-weekly Sprint close/open.
- Perform periodic code review and version control and maintains good documentation of the product under test/development.
- Tests solutions in controlled, real situations before releasing to production.
- Develops test and qualification strategies, and procedures. Write software scripts to perform automated regression tests.
- Conduct industry research on new technology and solutions. Help enhance continuous integration/ continuous development pipelines.
What you’ll have:
- 5+ years of progressive software engineering experience working with C++ and python, or other object-oriented languages.
- Good experience working with high voltage Switchgear devices. Experience developing cross-platform applications.
- Working knowledge of CAN, USB, RS232, R485, Ethernet and/or other communication networking interfaces.
- Experience with industrial communications protocols such as MODBUS and CAN protocols.
Comfort architecting new software solutions and developing requirements documents. Comfort developing and executing test plans.
- Experience conducting manual/automated test. Familiarity with source control tools (GIT, Subversion, etc).
- Familiarity utilizing bug tracking and requirement tools (Jira, Jama, etc.). Experience working with Qt applications and Selenium language.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory, or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant.