- iOS Development
- Swift/UI creation
- RESTful APIs
- Jetpack & Compose a+
We are looking for an iOS developer (fully remote) to be responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. The application’s main focus will be around consuming REST APIs, storing and working with data offline, and displaying the data in a user-friendly fashion.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Analyze and optimize iOS applications for efficiency and performance.
- Promote robust and maintainable code, clear documentation, and deliver high-quality work on a tight schedule.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science.
- 3+ years experience in native iOS development.
- Proficient with Swift and creating UIs programmatically, without a StoryBoard or XIB.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning. Bonus points for experience with Realm / MongoDB.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- Knowledge of other iOS modern architecture patterns.
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git .
- Experience writing and automating unit tests.
- Bonus for familiarity with Jetpack and Compose.
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction.
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture.
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail.
- AutonomoIndependent -- enjoys working with little direction.
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity.
- Generous health, dental & vision benefits package.
- Paid time off.
- 401k + matching.
- Parental leave.
- Professional development assistance.