Title: Linux Infrastructure Engineer - Administrator Standard III
Duration: 6 Months – Long Term
Location: Washington, DC 20433
Hybrid Onsite – 2 days onsite per week from Day 1, specifically on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, as per the current schedule.
- The skilled individual with extensive Linux expertise, preferably someone who has managed over 1,000 Linux servers.
- Strong proficiency in Red Hat IDM and Satellite Servers, as well as experience with VMWare and Cloud (AWS/Azure) platforms, is essential.
- Strong in shell scripting or PERL to automate server provisioning etc.
- Additionally, the candidate should be comfortable working onsite at our Washington DC location.
- The position will require availability twice a week, specifically on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, as per the current schedule.
- Support Linux servers on enterprise hybrid cloud (VMWARE, UCS, AWS, Azure) infrastructure.
- Look for opportunities to improve the infrastructure operations.
- Review current system topology
- Determine if best practices are being followed for system configuration and deployments.
- Troubleshoot technical issues and escalate as needed.
- Develop technical documentation and operational procedures.
- Hands-on experience with RHEL OS administration in a virtualized environment (VMWARE, AWS or AZURE).
- Experience in automation/testing via scripting/programming.
- Ability to grasp high-level concepts to create technical solutions to meet business needs.
- Self-starter with a track record in learning new technologies.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills, including the ability to define problems and analyze the root cause.
- Experience with automation products like Chef and Terraform are a plus.
“Mindlance is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of – Minority/Gender/Disability/Religion/LGBTQI/Age/Veterans.”