JAVA Developer (AWS + JAVA)
Title: Sr JAVA Developer (AWS + JAVA)
Duration: Long term
- Experience working with Liferay(any version).
- Having Liferay migration experience is a plus.
- Java and SOAP/rest calls
- Experience working with Mule
- Experience working on Unix/Linux
- Lots of research work needs to be done.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Minimum 10 years of demonstrable professional experience. At least 4 years working on AWS serverless features.
- Experience using AWS Cognito, AWS Lambda, AWS S3, AWS SNS/SQS ,AWS DynamoDB is required
- Experience with monitoring solutions such as CloudWatch, Prometheus, and the ELK stack.
- Hands-on experience with highly secured enterprise-level applications is required (using IAM Roles, KMS, etc.)
- Experience with database MySql is required.
- Experience using a java script framework such as Angular or React is required.
- Any AWS certification is strong plus.
- Experience with java is a strong plus.
- Experience with docker and Kubernetes is a plus.
- Experience with common design and code patterns (e.g., dependency injection, singleton, factories, etc.)
- Experience working on high-concurrency public web and server-less applications
- Experience with agile development environments and Scrum methodology a plus
- Business domain experience in e-commerce and/or back-office applications a plus
- Experience writing multi-threaded applications is a plus.
- Experience optimizing a slow running application for better performance and speed