This Technology Administrator position will provide system administration services for the Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) 6.5 platform for an enterprise environment.
- Support/configure/troubleshoot AEM 6.5 Author and Publish environments including load balancer and dispatcher.
- Backup and restore techniques using AEM/CQ or with Windows/Unix Automated scripts and standard storage techniques
- Regularly monitor the infrastructure to ensure the information technology services and enterprise software applications are performing at optimal levels to meet all service level objectives.
- Troubleshoot technical issues affecting the infrastructure, and determine root cause to resolve problems returning services to normal levels
- Provide support to project teams and end users of the information technology services and their associated enterprise software platforms
- Execute software deployments between the environments in the software development lifecycle as requested by project teams or end users
- Apply/verify software upgrades, patches, and configuration changes.
- Participate in technical proof of concept projects as needed to evaluate new features, functions and technology for the information technology services supported by the team
- Typically requires a bachelor's degree in a technical discipline or equivalent experience
- 5 years administering the AEM platform on Linux in an enterprise environment
- Experience with Linux commands and shell scripting