We are seeking a Data Scientist II to join an industry leader in recycling and non-hazardous solid waste in the U.S., and this is a contract to hire, remote capable role, but candidates must live in Arizona. The Data Scientist II drives internal data analytics projects. Projects will vary from short explorations of our client’s data to longer-term implementations of advanced predictive and machine learning models.
What You Will Do:
- Researches and resolves data inquiries and requests
- Provides insights and serves as a subject matter expert for department data.
- Documents requirements for data science and reporting projects.
- Supports the development of standard data analyses, reports, and dashboards.
- Collaborates with other teams to gather data and build relationships
- Performs time-series analyses, hypothesis testing, and causal analyses to statistically assess relative impact and extract trends across all relevant functional areas
- Transforms data into actionable insights and recommendations.
- Designs experiments and interprets the results to draw detailed and actionable conclusions.
What Gets You the Job:
- Bachelor's Degree in an analytical field (Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Engineering)
- 2 years of demonstrated knowledge of statistics and multivariate analytical techniques including multivariate regression, logistic regression, cluster analysis, design of experiments, machine learning, decision trees. Demonstrated knowledge in working with large databases to perform complex analysis
- 2 years of demonstrated proficiency with quantitative tools including MS SQL, SAS, R, Python or similar statistical software
Please send your resume to Arnold Melgar forimmediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities