Role Description: The SAP BOBJ Lead would need to have at least 10 years of experience. In this role, you will perform technical analysis, design, development, and testing of data connections, universes, and dashboards/reports.
- Build report/visualizations within the analytic framework.
- Review functional requirements, performance criteria, and data consumption needs to support the design of technical components.
- Design and development of analytical queries, reports and visualizations utilizing the Enterprise Business Objects Suite of tools.
- Analyze, design, code and test break/fix requests and enhancements to analytic dashboard solutions.
- BOBJ development experience.
- Ability to develop reports using WEBi in Microsoft Excel format.
- Ability to source data from SQL server and Oracle.
- Ability to create and link universes.
- BO Webi, BOBJ, BODS, Universes in IDT/UDT, Report scheduling, Oracle and SQL Server.