VDart Inc is the leading global provider of digital solutions, products and talent management company providing digital technology solutions in Automotive, Manufacturing, Energy & Utilities and Healthcare Industries. Led by a strong global team located across 10 countries including USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, UK, Japan, Australia & India. We are currently accepting applications from staffing firms for our Preferred Partner Program, where we align niche staffing firms with specific verticals based on their strengths. To apply, please visit: ;/p>
Junior Computer / Datacenter Hardware Technician
San Jose, CA / Santa Clara, CA
- Rack, Build, cable, configure, and provision Intel and AMD Servers
- Rack, cable, and deploy Cisco Layer 2 networking equipment
- Troubleshoot, test, quality assurance of Server hardware
- Professionally resolve hardware issues via trouble ticket
- Operating System Installation - Windows Server, Linux, Unix
- Cabling knowledge beyond dressing or running cabling; such as confidently comprehending port mappings and ability to know the differences and purposes behind each cable type
- Understanding of basic hardware troubleshooting and applying logical methods of resolution
- Rack, cable, and deploy Cisco Layer 2 networking equipment a plus
- Experience with RAID levels is a plus.
- Web Server and Database installation experience a plus
- Must be able to work in this country without Sponsorship
- Must be willing to learn quickly, multitask, and work in a fast-paced environment.
Key Skills: "Computer Hardware", "Troubleshooting"
Referral Program: Ask our recruiting team about how you can be a part of our referral program. If you refer a candidate with the desired qualifications and your candidate accepts the role, you can earn a generous referral fee. We want to hire the best talent available and are committed to building great teams and partnerships.
We are Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Follow us on Twitter for the hottest positions: @VDart_Jobs
Follow us on Twitter: @vdartinc