Job Description :
- Hands on experience in the JAVA,Data base, Query optimization etc. to deliver quality and business intelligence solutions to the organization.
- Ability to translate business requests into database design and writing clean, production-level code.
- Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders to define requirements.
- Taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it
- Develop and manage data sources and integrate with diverse APIs
- Work closely with stakeholders on the data supply side domain experts
- Create highly reusable code modules and packages that can be leveraged across the data Pipeline
- Develop and improve continuous release and testing processes
- Able to Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Develop new user-facing features such as graphs, charts, reports etc.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Strong user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholder
Skills and Requirements:
- AWS, Spark, Scala, ES/Open Search and KAFKA.
- Kubernetes, Helm Charts, Databases.
- Java/Backend experience also helps with Scala/Spark Development.
- Experience with big data tools such as Hadoop, Hive, Spark, etc is a plus.
- Experience in Tools like Ambari, Kibana, and Zookeeper etc.
- Strong Java programming knowledge with good problem-solving skill.
- Strong in an object oriented principles and design patterns.
- Efficient Multithreading knowledge with ability to optimize memory leaks.
- Should have strong knowledge in RESTFUL web services and micro services.
- Good in data structures and strong in using collections and Arrays.
- Able to visualize front end presentation and build rock solid reusable API modules.
- Ability to understand Spring Boot and Maven Project structure and project setup.
- Understating standard application logger mechanism and proficiency in Customized error
- A strong ability to understand and organize data from various sources.
- Strong SQL skills and experience in columnar relational data stores and NoSQL technologies.
- Ability to optimize DB query and performance tuning is added advantage.
- Should be knowing basic Linux commands
- Should have used GIT version control and basics Jenkin build process.
- Hands on Jenkins build process is a plus.
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Bachelor's or Master s degree in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field.